Our services in Cambridge, take place in the Church House two to three times each month, on Sundays at 10.30 a.m. Usually, a children’s service takes place at the same time.
There are also monthly services in the following places:
- Essex: alternately in Basildon / Southend-on-Sea / Billericay/ Chelmsford / Stock – Saturday afternoons at 4pm
- Bedford and Milton Keynes – Thursday mornings at 11am in St Peter & St Paul Parish Church in Flitwick
- Bury St. Edmunds – Saturday afternoons at 4pm in All Saints Church, Park Road
- Ipswich – Sunday afternoons at 4pm in United Reformed Church, Castle Hill
- Norwich – every 1st Saturday morning at 11.00h in St. Peter’s Church, Cringleford. Here also usually a children’s service takes place at the same time, except during school holiday periods.
In addition to the services, we offer a range of different activities. For example:
- Bible studies and discussion groups (every month in Essex and ecumenical Bible courses in Cambridge)
- Evenings for the congregation to get together and discuss a variety of topics relating to theology, society and culture (on a regular basis in Essex and Cambridge)
- Discussion group for young people (every month in Cambridge)
- A Sunday School is offered at the same time as the service (every time in Cambridge and occasionally in Norwich)
- An independent playgroup for parents and their pre-school children (in Cambridge every Wednesday in term time)
- We will give you a lift if you need it to the senior citizens’ afternoons (every second month in Cambridge)
- The well-established and much-loved Advent bazaar (which is held on the Saturday before the first of Advent)
- The summer festival with a variety of stalls and an auction (held in the church garden in Cambridge prior to the start of the summer holidays)
- The annual retreat in a traditional English manor house and members of the all the congregations come along on it. (Takes place generally in May)
- A few times a year we go on day trips and discover different parts of East Anglia
- Accompanied study holidays to Germany are offered every two years (in October)
- Training courses for readers are offered regularly
Please check exact times and dates for all services and other events on the German language ‘Gottesdienst‘ pages.