In Cambridge we worship two to three times monthly on a Sunday at 10.30 am in the Church House. Usually the children are invited to join in a special service at the same time.
Monthly services in German also take place in the following places:
- Essex – in Broomfield, Stock or another place – on a Saturday afternoon at 4pm, St. Mary’s Broomfield Parish Church, CM1 7BD or All Saints’ Church Stock, CM4 9BN.
- Bury St. Edmunds – on a Saturday afternoon at 4 pm, All Saints’ Church, Park Road, IP33 3QW.
- Ipswich – on a Sunday afternoon at 4 pm, United Reformed Church, Castle Hill, IP1 6QF.
- Norwich – on a Saturday morning at 11 am, St.Peter’s Church, Cringleford NR4 6UE. Every second month we also worship on Saturday afternoon at 4 pm, URC Jessopp Road, NR2 3QA
In addition to the German services we offer a range of different activities, including:
- Bible studies (in Essex, Bury St. Edmunds and Ipswich)
- Talks and discussion groups regarding theology, society and culture (in Cambridge)
- Afternoon gatherings for senior citizens (every second month in Cambridge, we also offer lifts, if needed)
- The well established and popular annual Advent market in Cambridge on the first Sunday in Advent
- The annual summer fete in the Church House garden
- The annual church retreat in a traditional English manor house in a beautiful countryside (usually takes place in June)
- Once or twice a year we head out for a day trip to discover different parts of East Anglia.
- Training courses for readers are offered regularly.
Please check exact times and dates for all services and other events on the German language ‘Gottesdienst‘ pages.